I love my Facebook Fan Page because it allows me to connect with other “like minded” people in my industry. It is my Facebook fan page that allowed me to find TimeDog, an online resource that busy people should all know about. My official review on TimeDog is here. I follow TimeDog’s Facebook timeline for two main reasons:
- The topics TimeDog posts are very informative.
- They seek out the “Best” in all industries.
When I see others “liking” or posting on a Time Dog status update, I like to investigate the individuals that are also following this great new start up company.
Today’s investigation led me to checkout Monique Neeley.
- A quick click led to her personal page.
- Which led me to see she is the “Digital Media Manager at Neeley Media”.
- The next click led me to a page with a suitcase as the profile picture and zero “likes” for Neeley Media.
- Having seen this before, I did a quick search for Neeley Media and found the “REAL Page” with 817 likes!
Steps to take to make sure this isn’t happening to you.
- Click “About” on the front page of your timeline.
- Click your “Works at..” section.
- Click edit and make sure your Fan Page has the correct URL linked to it. You will know you have the correct URL when you can see your profile picture and the suitcase photo is gone.
- Now do a little happy dance because you totally Rock!